Monday, July 28, 2008

Typing Ninja Hunter


This game is bad. It makes me feel like I'm playing through a coarse of Type to Learn.


The goal is to go through the levels by typing words that appear over the attacking ninjas heads. What I wanted to do was tell those words to fuck right off, jump down off the building and start cutting of their heads. Instead, I was forced to type 3-6 letter words as super fast as I could. YYES!

I guess I can see the challenge if you really couldn't type, at all. But, I can almost grantee you, you won't find to many of those people hanging around online gaming sites. I'm pretty surprised Greg decided to make a badge for this game actually, and even more that there's a card for it. That's what we get for whining about Monsters' Den!

Looking at the positive side; the opposite of this boring shitty game, I liked when the ninjas threw stars and you had to type a single letter to get rid of them. They were quick, if I had a lot of shit on the screen and one of these were let loose, I'd smashing every key on my keyboard hoping I'd HUYA that fucker down. This did add some excitement to the game, so +1 Ninja Hunter.

Ninja Hunter is another one of those, play for the badges/cards and never come back. The idea was good, the graphics and sound is there, but typing games will never be that fun. This game is the kind of fun you'd get while sitting in your basement typing with the monitor off as fast as you can. Then, after 10 minutes someone throws you a cookie with a sticker, HELL YA!

If you're on Kongregate to have some fun, stay the fuck away from Ninja Hunter. On the other hand if you want to be the king of Kongregate, get ready for 15 seconds of fun and one step closer to developping carpels tunnel syndrome. 1 santa hat out of 5.


2 comments:

Dantevus said...

It's pretty interesting how you condemn this game with atrocious spelling and grammar in your own post. This game is boring as fuck, but you have to spell the words in your article correctly before you start talking about people who "can't type, at all".

Ryan said...

u mad bro?