Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Warlords: Call to Arms

kongregate

Warlords Undead Strategy:

Warlords is actually pretty easy to beat, but if anything can be a little time consuming. To beat all 25 maps I chose the Undead class:


warlords-Undead<

The halberdiers are slow but very strong, I didn't see the need of range, although it's very effective while fighting against trolls. Breeze through the beginning battles. Here's how you'll want to spend your gold:

Buy halberdier - 500gp

Upgrade Halberd Training, Armour and speed.

Before the last 4 maps buy upgrade "Spear training" and buy the "Scout" unit.

The way I spend my money was once I could afford any of those I instantly bought. I never saved up for any upgrade.

Fight your way through battles and conquer the land until the difficulty percentage gets roughly high 60's and greater. Spend your gold accordingly to what I said above. To win the last few battles I bought a scout and upgraded speed. I sent out scouts through the empty lines where enemies weren't coming, filling each gap then repeated this in rotation. If they enemies occupied all of the gaps, then I would send out a few Halberdiers(2 for each enemy) in one or two lines and continue. While solely sending out scouts, don't worry about fighting the enemy units, just let them through. The speed of the scouts makes up for it, for every unit they send, you'll send 2 or more scouts. This works since ever unit takes off the same amount of "health" off the bar at the top of the screen. For example a Mounted Halberdier will take off just as much health as a scout.

For completing Warlords: Call to Arms you'll get the Demon Class!

warlords-Demons

card49

Extreme Eminent Domain Challenge
The humans, elves, orcs and undead of the land simply don't understand how important the construction of the new modern art museum is! Seize 10 of their territories.

Warlords-FieldofCorpsesBadge

Field of Corpses Badge (easy – 5 points)
Score 100 kills during a single campaign in Warlords: Call to Arms

Warlords-MedievalUnityBadge

Medieval Unity Badge (medium – 15 points)
Conquer all 25 maps with any race in Warlords: Call to Arms

No comments: